You're not alone on this journey.
Sarah offers a 2-hour, 1:1 consultations in your home when you need it most. Whether it's your first night of sleep training, or you need the support of co-creating a sleep plan, Sarah will be at your side every step of the way. Topics you will cover while you work with Sarah to create customized plan include: nights & naps, sleep arrangements, feeding schedules, and much more. You'll have the luxury of time and attention to details specific to your family during your face-to-face consult in the comfort of your own home.
Many parents find it helpful to have Sarah conduct the home visit on the first night of sleep change implementations so she can be there to answer questions and teach best practices in real time. Many parents find that they benefit from parental coaching in-person as they are able to ask in the moment how to respond to baby. With Sarah at your side, you will learn how to handle challenges swiftly and with confidence in your decisions.
$875 + Travel Fee
What a home visit includes:
- Sarah on-site for two hours, in your home, with your family. You many include you baby's caretakers.
- 1 month of unlimited followups with Sarah by email, text, or by phone between 8 am - 6 pm.
- A customized sleep plan co-created for your baby and your family based on your unique dynamic and circumstances.
Rest assured, you'll be in expert hands.
Sarah offers more than 20-years of expertise in infant development.
Sarah's credentials include:
- MA in Psychology, focus on family systems and early-childhood development
- DONA-Certified Birth and Post-partum Doula, and Overnight Doula
- Certified Lactation Educator™
- Millette Method Infant Sleep Certification
- Licensed Pregnancy Massage Therapist
- Private Childbirth Educator