Join the LIVE, 1-Hour Class with Sarah
If you'd like evidence-based answers to the most common questions and struggles parents face with sleep than this class is for you.
You will learn about different sleep training approaches, how to set realistic to expectations, how to prepare and plan for sleep training, and how to assess whether you and your baby are ready.
This 1-hour class is ideal for parents who want to understand how to make sleep changes, have already attempted sleep changes and are still struggling, or wish to understand how to prepare for this next stage in your baby’s life.
We will focus on:
- What is realistic to expect for night and daytime sleep
- How to prepare and plan for sleep changes
- Pro's and con's of various sleep methods (Ferber, CIO, low/no-cry methods)
- Best practices for naps + How to stay balanced and sane
New! Challenges with sleep (and how to avoid them) during Shelter in Place
What it will include:
- Evidence based, humor filled and zero shame approach to sleep and life as a parent
- Flexible and adaptable options for sleep plans
- Handouts that will accompany this specific age range
Walk away with concrete practices to begin to make sleep changes that meet the needs of your unique family!
- Access to Sarah's private Sleep Support Facebook Group for Parents