Join this Unique Online Class for Expectant Parents
Prepared. Educated. Informed.
Enter into life with baby with sound knowledge of what to expect and how to take care of the needs of your baby, yourself, and your relationship.
This is class series has been created with soon-to-be parents in mind, and designed to prepare parents for the transition into parenthood. It's an ideal class to take in your third trimester, or anytime before baby arrives.
Building your registry? Don't forget to add this essential class.
What you will learn:
- Understand what a ‘typical' schedule/day looks like
- Naps and Nights: What is realistic to expect
- Tips and tricks for laying a good foundation for sleep
- Sleep environment: suggestions for products/tools that help with sleep
- Sleep Training: what is it and what are my options?
- Couple Care: Essential conversations to have as a couple/parent before baby arrives
- Family sleep choices: family bed, crib, room sharing
What is include:
- Comprehensive handouts for each class session
- Evidence-based approach to infant sleep patterns and needs
- Zero Shame approach
- Handouts on sample schedules at various ages
- Access to Sarah's private Sleep Support Facebook Group for Parents
This class will help you develop the skills to:
- Have more confidence as a parent and trust your intuition
- Read your baby’s cues
- Calm a fussy baby
- Set your days and nights up for success
- Confidently to enter into life with baby with sound knowledge of what to expect and how to take care of the needs of your baby, yourself, and your relationship.
- Establish healthy sleep habits for baby and parents from the beginning
Classes are LIVE and not pre-recorded.