Expert help when you need it most.
Sarah offers in-home, overnight consultation services for families who want additional support implementing sleep changes. Whether it's your first night of sleep training, or you need additional support getting through a challenging leap, Sarah will be at your side every step of the way in the comfort of your own home.
When conducting an overnight stay, Sarah will be at your home for 10 hours, personally implementing the sleep changes with your baby from your co-created sleep plan. Her hands-on approach will be conducted with expert care and attention, while you rest easy knowing that big changes are underway.
$1,499 per night + Travel Fee
What an overnight visit includes:
- Sarah on-site for ten hours, in your home, with your family. You may include your baby's caretakers.
-Detailed log of how the overnight went complete with suggestions for next steps.
- A customized sleep plan co-created for your baby and your family based on your unique dynamic and circumstances.
REST ASSURED, YOU'LL BE IN EXPERT HANDS.
Sarah offers more than 20-years of expertise in infant development.
Sarah's credentials include:
- MA in Psychology, focus on family systems and early-childhood development
- DONA-Certified Birth and Post-partum Doula, and Overnight Doula
- Certified Lactation Educator™
- Millette Method Infant Sleep Certification
- Licensed Pregnancy Massage Therapist
- Private Childbirth Educator