Newborn Sleep | 0-4 MonthsRegular price $65.00
Baby is here and you have settled in, but now you have questions. Sarah can help.
The Newborn Sleep class is ideal for babies 16 weeks and younger, and is designed to support you as you gather information about how to successfully navigate through the often unpredictable passage of the fourth trimester.
In this interactive online class, we will discuss:
- How to understand your baby’s sleep needs
- Best practices and strong foundations for day and night sleep
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tools and tricks for setting up the sleep environment
- Sarah's tried-and-true product recommendations for successful sleepers
This class will help you develop the skills to:
- Have more confidence as a parent and trust your intuition
- Read your baby’s cues
- Calm a fussy baby
- Set your days and nights up for success
- Establish healthy sleep habits for baby and parents
This class is:
- A live, 1-hour online class with Sarah
- An evidence-based approach to infant sleep patterns and needs
- A flexible and family-focused approach
- Breastfeeding friendly
This class includes:
- Helpful downloads and sample schedules for easy reference
- The tips you need to confidently lay a healthy sleep foundation for your baby so that you can LOVE the newborn stage.
- Access to Sarah's private Sleep Support Facebook Group for Parents