1-Hour ConsultationRegular price $549.00
I do not use a "one size fits all" model. I take great care in partnering with parents to co-create a sleep plan that takes into account all of the factors that makes each family unique. We will discuss your parenting philosophies, your infant/child's temperament and readiness, age, weight gain, health and development and much more.
In my work with families, I offer a reassuring and gentle approach to infant and child sleep that is both flexible yet consistent, research based, and most importantly nurturing and connected.
When working with me 1:1 you will receive:
- An assessment of sleep and feed challenges and where actionable changes can be made.
- A review of various sleep methods that address the challenges with sleep ranging from short naps, feeding, bottle rejection, developmental milestones, sleep regressions
- A sleep plan that is tailored to your family's needs
- A follow up email detailing the sleep plan
- Personal, 1:1 support via "Quick Calls" phone calls (5-min maximum) with Sarah for 4 weeks following the implementation of sleep changes. These calls are meant to help support you and to answer any questions you may have during the implementation of your tailored program.