A Plan As Unique As Your Baby
I don’t use a one size fits all approach here. When we work together one-on-one we’ll be co-creating a plan that takes into account all of the factors that makes your family unique. In my work with families, I have a reassuring and gentle approach to infant and child sleep that is both flexible and consistent, research based, and most importantly nurturing and connected.
When working with me you'll gain an understanding of the various sleep training approaches. Then, based on your feedback, our deep conversations, and a shared goal of the desired outcome and path forward, I’ll create a personalized plan just for your family.
WAYS I CAN HELP
Every child and family is unique, including yours! Through my own journey and the education I’ve received I know that research-based recommendations help parents feel informed and empowered along their family’s journey, and through each developmental phase. I can bring all of that to our work together, sharing what I know to help you make the best choices right now. You can rest assured that you’re in the best hands.
My education and experience will offer you guidance, recommendations and expertise in:
• Developmental changes in infant or toddler
• Responding to regressions in baby's sleep
• Transition from co-sleeper to crib
• SIDS: the latest research and
• Breastfeeding education
• Bottle feeding education
• Colic/Reflux/high needs babies
• Introducing Solids
• Naps and Nap Schedules
• Co-Sleeping/Family Bed Bonding and Attachment
• Post-Partum Anxiety and Depression
Is this for you?
Sleep is a learned behavior and while there are the occasional unicorn baby who learns to sleep naturally, many babies need help learning.
Getting support with sleep is for any parent who:
• Has a baby who won’t sleep despite all of their efforts
• Has read many of the books and are left with more questions than answers
• Is experiencing a shift in their baby’s sleep patterns and does not know how to respond
• Has gathered a long list of questions and needs one place to go to ask
• Is considering going back to work and needs a plan
•Is staying at home and needs a plan
• Is depleted or sleep deprived and ready for a nurturing, judgment free concrete plan.
• Has said to themself “This just isn’t sustainable.”
Why is Sarah different?
Too many parents come to me with guilt or shame about the choices they have made for sleep.
Too many parents have been judged by others—whether it is a friend or family member, a book, or another practitioner. There is an inherent belief is that there is a “good way or right way” to do this and a “bad way or wrong way”. I disagree wholeheartedly.
There is only YOUR way.
I don’t believe in shame or judgment as a motivator for change. Parents especially deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion. I blend the structure of an evidence-based family sleep approach informed by scientific research along with a nurturing and compassionate style to meet each family where they are at.
This is not an online course that you take. This is an in person, tailored plan created just for you!