90-Minute ConsultationRegular price $659.00
So, you've decided you need a plan tailored to your family. This is an important step for you and your little, and I am here to help every step of the way.
I do not use a one size fits all. I take great care in partnering with parents to co-create a sleep plan that takes into account all of the factors that makes each family unique. We will discuss your parenting philosophies, your infant/child's temperament and readiness, age, weight gain, health and development and much more.
In my work with families, I offer a reassuring and gentle approach to infant and child sleep that is both flexible yet consistent, research based, and most importantly nurturing and connected.
The 90-minute call is ideal for families who wish to work on sleep training for both nights and daytime naps. It is an ideal package that allows for ample time to create a plan for both!
When working with me 1:1 you will receive:
- An assessment of sleep and feed challenges and where actionable changes can be made.
- A review of various sleep methods that address the challenges with sleep ranging from short naps, feeding, bottle rejection, developmental milestones, sleep regressions.
- A sleep plan that is tailored to your family's needs.
- A follow up email detailing the sleep plan.
- Personal, 1:1 support via "Quick Calls" phone calls (5-min maximum) with me for 4 weeks following the implementation of sleep changes. These calls are meant to help support you and to answer any questions you may have during the implementation of your tailored program.