Expectant Parent ClassesRegular price $200.00
August 1st, 2021 at 10am-12pm Pacific Time
This class is ideal for parents in their last month of pregnancy and who are wishing to be prepared, informed and aware of what to expect...realistically.
What you will learn:
- Understand what a ‘typical' schedule/day looks like
- Naps and Nights: What is realistic to expect
- Tips and tricks for laying a good foundation for sleep
- Sleep environment—suggestions for products/tools that help with sleep
- Sleep Training—what is it and what are my options?
- Couple Care: Essential conversations to have as a couple/parent before baby arrives
- Family sleep choices: family bed, crib, room sharing
What it will include:
- Comprehensive handouts for each class session
- Evidence based approach to infant sleep patterns and needs
- The confidence and peace of mind to enter into life with baby with sound knowledge of what to expect and how to take care of the needs of your baby, yourself, and your relationship!
- Access to Sarah's private Sleep Support Facebook Group for Parents