This digital download is a compilation of the notes from my Travel with Baby Class. It has all my best tips for parents of babies and toddlers on all things travel related.
While taking a trip as a family is a wonderful endeavor, one that will create lasting memories, it can also take a toll on both you as well as your little one's energy reserves.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
* Pack efficiently so you have what you need but you’re not carrying more than you can handle.
* Set up the sleep environment when away from home.
* Respond confidently to sleep regressions.
* Outline an effective schedule for baby’s naps while away from home.
* Understand when to be flexible vs. when to provide consistency and routine.
If you’re feeling uncertain about traveling with baby, this is the guide you need! As a certified baby sleep consultant, I have over 10 years helping families create plans for sleep, naps, feeds and travel!